The Tennyson Learning Community is a primary Academy Trust with the aim of supporting and leading the growth and improvement of primary academies across the region. We are driven by a vision that every child has the right to outstanding teaching and, every academy, exceptional leadership. It is our mission to work with our children, their parents and carers and our staff to create and to sustain excellent academies. Our beehive logo is symbolic of our ambition. The hexagon is the perfect shape, the one that holds together in strength, harmony and efficiency.
We set the highest expectations for our leaders and teachers to support and stretch every child. We will ensure that pupils make the strongest progress possible and build the skills, knowledge and attributes that will prepare them well to make that all-important start to their secondary school. The work of staff in our academies will be underpinned by a rigorous emphasis on keeping our children safe at all times, considering the wider environmental factors in their lives that influence their safety and welfare.
Our policy framework underpins our statutory obligations to the community and stakeholders as well as our ambitions for the pupils. Some policies come under the responsibility of the individual academy, whilst others are trust-wide.
- Administering Medicines Policy Oct 2019
- Admissions Policy Criteria September 2021
- Anti Bullying Policy October 2019
- Behaviour of Adults on School Premises December 2019
- Charging and Remission Policy January 2020
- Complaints Policy September 2019
- Computer internet and electronic use policy August 2019
- Health and Safety Policy October 2019
- Safeguarding Policy October 2019
- School Uniform Policy 2019
- SEND Policy October 2019